Safe Home Wish List
Contact us at: (717) 637-2125
While YWCA Hanover Safe Home deeply appreciates any and all donations from the community, we are limited to the types of items we can accept due to storage restrictions and requirements from the Health Department and Fire Marshall.
The following is a list of items that YWCA Hanover Safe Home can accept on behalf of our clients:
- Nonperishable food and beverage items, within freshness date;
- Infant/Toddler Food/Formula;
- Diapers/Baby Wipes;
- Women, Men, and Children personal care and hygiene products;
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, and tissues);
- Cleaning products (all-purpose cleaners, wipes, dish soap, laundry detergent, and fabric softener); and
- Gift cards/monetary donations.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support of our clients. If you have items other than what is listed on Safe Home’s donation list, we highly encourage you to reach out to other organizations in our community that may be able to accept other items.