Camp Phoenix celebrates more than 30 years serving Hanover!
Camp Phoenix is YWCA Hanover’s Summer 2020 childcare program for youth in grades k-6. Camp Phoenix offers a fantastic experience for each camper in a safe, fun-filled atmosphere where children will develop valuable skills, create memories, and build lasting friendships.
- Camp Phoenix will begin June 8th, 2020 and end on August 14th, 2020.
- Program hours are from 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Families can register for any number of weeks. CCIS funded families are required to pay/attend all weeks camp is offered.
- Facility Tours available by appointment.
Camp Phoenix ….
- ….is Licensed by Department of Human Services
- ….is a Keystone STARS certified – STAR 4 Center
- ….offers hours from 6:00AM to 6:00PM Monday through Friday
- ….is for Grades K-6 (Children must have completed Kindergarten to attend camp. Ask about all day care for your Kindergartner)
- ….offers a Junior Counselor Program for ages 13-17 (call 717-637-2125 to inquire)
- ….has Community Service Opportunities
Families can register for any number of weeks.
CCIS funded families need to pay/attend all weeks camp is offered.
Camp Activities Include
- Weekly field trips
- Weekly swimming for grades 2-6
- Daily activities
- Arts and crafts
- Gross motor activities
Summer Camp Program Fees 2020
Full Time: $165 weekly (4-5 days)
Part Time $135 (1-3 days)
- One time $20 registration fee required for all programs.
- CCIS accepted or Limited YWCA financial assistance available.