YWCA Hanover’s Camp Phoenix – themes and specific dates to be announced. Weekly swimming excursions & exciting field-trips are included in the summer program. Check back soon for more information.
NEW THIS YEAR: Counselor in Training opportunity for teens aged 13-16
For more details please call 717.637.2125
Here are just a few of the scheduled activities:
- Weekly swimming at Neiderer’s pool
- Sporting events at local parks
- Day trip to Codorus Park
- Roller Skating
- Swimming and picnic at Laurel Lake
- A Day at a York Revolution Baseball game
- A Day at Camp Cann-EDI-On
Interested in meeting new friends and enjoying a variety of adventures this summer? Are you between the ages of five and twelve years old? The YWCA Hanover Summer Camp, located at 23 West Chestnut Street, offers a range of activities, field trips, and connections to community organizations. Program hours are from 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. More information will be available in the spring.
Come join us for super summer experiences at the YWCA Summer Camp.
Families can register for any number of weeks. CCIS funded families need to attend all the weeks camp is offered.
Summer Camp Program Fees 2018
Summer SACC $160 weekly
- One time $20 registration fee required for all programs.
- Limited financial assistance available.