23 W Chestnut St
Hanover, PA 17331
“And though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
For girls grades 2-8 & youth mentors grades 09 -12 – Girls Loving Life
Through volunteers and Youth Mentors we seek to inspire, encourage, and motivate young girls in our community to love themselves and value each other! Girls Loving Life is a new program created by YWCA Hanover and sponsored by Utz Quality Foods Women’s Mentoring Group.
Girls Loving Life will introduce various themes over the course of the program. Weekly themes will promote self-respect, self-worth and grow healthy self-esteem.
• Love your Body – be healthy, live healthy
• Love your Soul – know your value, value yourself & others
• Love Others – help, volunteer, encourage
• Love to Learn & Grow – always learning, challenge yourself, push your limits
• Love Life – celebrate, have fun, be positive
Where: YWCA Hanover – 23 West Chestnut Street, Hanover, PA 17331
When: Saturday’s 10:30 am – Noon
Program dates: Sept 29th, 2018 – November 17th, 2018
Program is free, but registration is required.
Registration info to come
For questions, please call 717.637.2125